CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

guess this means you're sorry

you're standing at my door.
guess this means you take back all you said before.

i am currently in possession of a tiny little kitty.

well, kitten.

compliments of jake, actually.

i was expecting alan to come over (and he left like five minutes ago) and when i heard the doorbell ring, i thought it was him.

but no, it's jake, holding a squirming little bundle.

"it's for you," he says, and basically leaves.

god, this cat is adorable. she (i assume it's a she -- jake didn't think to tell me its gender, apparently)'s got black and white splotches all over, with a few gray ones thrown in. she looks like a rorschach test in cat form.

so i'm like, shit, kitty, you are just the cutest thing... unfortunately for me, what am i going to do when nature calls? or you get hungry? i mean, we've got plenty of milk, but not, like, tuna or anything... (that ran out on the old cat)... fortunately for all of us, for some reason, my mom never got rid of the cat bed and litter box.

and then alan knocks at the back door (which he usually does, so i'm not sure why i thought he'd try coming through the front) and he's holding a bag of cat food and a bag of kitty litter.

and i get suspicious, like, maybe this was all some sort of scheme the two of them had cooked up... then he asks, "what's with the cat stuff--" and then he sees the cat i'm holding. kitten. this is a tiny, tiny cat -- and he's like, "oh."

i ask him if he had anything to do with this, and he says no. i believe him, but, well...

ah, i'm not going to complain. i was kind of wanting another kitty.

i really need to get ahold of jake to find out the cat's gender and if it's had its shots and stuff. otherwise, it will be bye bye, kitty.

although... i mean, what would be the point of giving me a cat that needs to be fixed? that's just stupid.

GOD THIS CAT IS SO CUTE. she (i'm going to refer to it as she unless i discover differently) seems to find my typing fingers fascinating and alternately stares at them intensely or swipes them with her tiny paws.

she seems to be declawed, so i assume she's fixed. maybe.

anyway.

i need help naming this cat... any ideas, people? because i am fully drawing a blank here.

thanks muchly.

roxymotion♥


because we belong together now, yeah
forever united here somehow, yeah
you got a piece of me
and honestly
my life would suck without you

13 lovers & haters:

Rose Valentine said...

awww how sweet!!!
hmm i'll try to come up with some names...

Alayna Whisper said...

How 'bout Alayna? :P

pookieface=] said...

omg she sounds sooo cute! we had this litten kitten under our deck, and we spent al summer and fall getiing it to trust us, and she would finally come in and let us hold her, and by then she was still small but almost full grown. so in the winter we made her a cozy bed under our outside table, and would feed her cat food and play with her and she had her own stocking at christmas, with treats and a toy. then, like a month ago, right after a really big snowstorm, we couldnt find her. we looked all over the neighborhood and the local shelters too. (we had named her Cat btw. b/c i had always wanted a cat named Cat.) but my dad and i are allergic, so we cant buy one. which totally sucks.
anyway... sob story aside...

Your kitty sounds so adorable!!!!! thats so sweet of jake! hmm, names.....
Girl
1. Victoria
2. Jemma
3. Rumpleteaser (its from an old musical)
Boy
1. Charlie
2. Iggy (sounds like a kind of interesting name for a cat that looks like a rorshach test...)

thats about all ive got.
Good luck!!!! :)

N a t a l i e. said...

Awwww! I want a kitten so so so badly, but my mom is allergic, my dad hates cats, and we already have a dog. But you should try to post a picture of her, she sounds adorable! I hope all of the medical stuff is in order. Let's see, names... uhhh I'm not sure hehe. I couldn't think of a name for my rabbit, so we ended up just calling her "Bunny" :D Good luck!

They Just Call Her Helen said...

I wish someone would turn up at my door and give me a kitten - well i dont because i dont like cats but you know what i mean - because that's just cute!

My friend's aunts cats are called Satan and Lucifer :| Hope you find a nicer name!

And thanks for the help :)

Nicole Linette said...

Hahaha, that is too great. My parents would surely freak if my friends handed over a cat to keep .. though that's probably because I wouldn't be the one who would dump it's litter and stuff ;P
As for a name... I think Izzy is cute! Cats need something cutesy, nothing too serious. Haha.

peace&love, nicole.

cady x said...

Well, you know me and my penchant for strange names . . . so you probably won't like anything I have to suggest . . .

Um. If it's a she . . . name her Thalia or Clio.
If it's a he . . . name him Felix or Mars.

Liz said...

Kitty! Awww. -^.^-


Thanks for the comment, I'm glad that you like them. =3

Wandering Child said...

Hey Roxy, sorry I haven't been returning your comments. But no, I don't think it will ever be performed. It needs to be perfected. And my school only allows one act plays to be performed.

Cait said...

So what did you name the kitten. I want to see pictures.

Veronica Mars....is my name for the kitten...or other suggestion.

Izzy
Bella
Chloe
Liza
Tristan
Bugger
Sugar
Amy
China girl (my brother did name our cat that)

.{C.L.A.i.i.R.3}. said...

Hai! I love your blog!

Wandering Child said...

Ohhh. I like to name my animals after biblical and fictional figures. So far my dog's name is Solomon and my mouse's name is Sweeney. How about Hermione or Luna?

*jemima* said...

I have tagged you on my blog x