CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

feeling like a blog whore

when's the last time i posted so much? never. that's when.


today robby saw mandy kissing the kid who lives down the street and (literally) ran crying to my mother. screaming, too.

he is eight, after all.

mandy is also eight. and the kid she kissed is like twelve. 

-cue collective EW from everyone reading-

according to robby, they kissed a lot. or something. i'm reasonably certain he didn't hang around long enough to find out.

so, now, my mother has been explaining things to mandy about sexuality. my poor mother is incredibly uncomfortable. mandy is bored. 

it's kind of funny, yet weird. i grew up in the 90s and all... and i got my first kiss when i was 13. i grew up playing with the boys next door (because there was no one else around), and so i really didn't think of boys any differently than girls. and it's only been since last year that i developed a crush on jake. which i'm not entirely sure i still have. but still.

we don't even talk all that much anymore... despite that i'm around him kind of a lot. it's like being friends with a stranger. if that makes sense. and it makes me sad. 

and cambria: stop reading my blog without leaving comments and then dropping hints to me later about what you read. it's annoying. LEAVE A COMMENT, HALFER. luvu. :)

off to do more homework. not only am i turning into a blog whore, i'm also turning into a nerd. crap.

roxymotion♥

5 lovers & haters:

Cait said...

Oh..that is funny and well..emotional. Hmmmm..well, I was six and he was eight. And I thought he was the coolest boy, ever.

Cait said...

p.s..thanks so much for the note too..you made my day.

Kastina said...

Ah, your blog is super cute!

another.ellie said...

Oh..the uncomfortable state of talking about sex. Any age..I guess.

Hope you are having a good week.

*jemima* said...

Hey,

Ahhhh your poor mum having to do the sex talk. Tis always a bit awkward.

The Livejournal thing is merely a sign that our minds are great and mighty in the sense they think alike :)

x