CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

headaches & happiness

six thingers that happify me......

1) lip gloss. i'm a freakin' lip gloss WHORE.
2) starbucks.
3) how i met your mother. god i love that show.
4) memories.
5) my cell phone. lol.
6) my blog and all its lovers and haters and crocigators

i'm in a weird mood.

take this and get happy. i shouldn't have to tag you. :)

4 lovers & haters:

Cait said...

Hey, great that you updated. You sound in a good mood. Christmas must have been great.

Rose Valentine said...

Aww I missed your updates!

I love lipgloss too! :) Vickie's secret and Bath && Body works is the best. :)

They Just Call Her Helen said...

OMG! Welcome back!! Lol.

pookieface=] said...

im a lover of starbucks too. expessially the mocha dark choco peppermint frapps. in the winter anyway.