CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

uh uh uh

sooo i'm pretty happy right now.

kira had to go to the next town for the day with her parents for whatever reason, and i had jake all to myself again. it was like old times.

oh and erik decided to start texting me again. he hasn't texted me in weeks.

one of the things i like about myself is that i somehow manage to get my homework done really quickly. when i was in middle school i was always calling jake and cambria to ask if they got their homework done now? how about now? GOD, HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND ON IT?

but you know. it's how i roll. i race through everything.

thanks to everyone who took the time to make me un-bored.

wow, posts two days in a row. cool.

--roxymotion--

4 lovers & haters:

Wandering Child said...

You're on a role! How's the horrible rumor going? Did you see how I updated OL?

Lonely Heart said...

Oh dear. I wish I could finish my hw that quickly = /

Glass Mannequin said...

Yeah, homework is a breeze for me. I just put on some music and before I know it, I'm done.

Glass

DeAtH Pr!nCeSs said...

Heya !!
Lol..i hate studying..i hate doing my homework but i always have music on while studying !!