CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

YOU'RE NOT NOT NOT GONNA GET ANY BETTER!

Yes, yes.

Welcome to the inaugural post of Roxy Motion.

I am Roxy Motion.

This is roxymotion.blogspot.com.

Cool.

What is there to say, really?

I have a family. That I live with. We have a cat. It's a girl cat. We have a house in suburbia.

Standard stuff.

I don't look like anyone in the family, think like anyone in the family, or act like anyone in the family. So?

I'm not really sure what I am. Besides being a 16-year-old girl and all that jazz.

I don't really have a label or anything. They're too narrow.

But who needs labels, anyway?

I guess that's all. I'm tired now. I took a nap earlier and that gave me energy to sit up all night.

Ciao.

roxymotion

4 lovers & haters:

ellie said...

Hope you have some good times with your blog. I think you're on to a cool start.

Krosemarie said...

Hey!! Cool blog!! thanks for commenting on mine by the way!!

Ivy said...

the woes of summer. hope you won't get too down and out.

ellie said...

um..i'm having trouble finding where to post a comment on your nearest entry..maybe I'm still half asleep.

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you have some fun with the family.