CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The way I see it......

So I stumbled upon some blogs today.

It's sort of like all these people have their own little community thing going on. Like, they post a lot, and they all read each other's posts, and comment. Which is cool.

Some of them are story blogs, which is TFA, because I love stories, as I said. I would love to write them but I don't have the patience and all that jazz. Plus I suck at writing.....but whatever.

I saw this thing I thought was funny.......someone posted a blog (I believe this person is called Neon Duck----awesome name BTW) asking "why do you post your stories on blogs when they could be ripped off and stuff".......and then someone responded (I think named Cady Lola Cep? I'm too lazy to go back and check) that they're just bored and experimenting and desperate or something.

HA HA HA.

Well it makes sense, since you could easily be ripped off. But the stories I've read so far are pretty good. So yes...............

Cady Lola Cep, Cait, Kyla, Ellie, Susanne Claire.............

Kyla's and Susanne Claire's were the only ones I was patient enough to read all the way through because the other three post a hell of a lot. I mean, like EVERY DAY for the past few months. It would take hours. And it looks like CLC has like four stories going. You probably have a shitload of time on your hands. Haha.




roxymotion

6 lovers & haters:

Cait said...

What are you trying to tell me?

Cait said...

Thanks. Do you think I'm plagarizing?

ellie said...

Thanks.

Yeah, I know, I'm really bored. Nothing on TV. & some of the stuff I have watched, it gets waaaaay to preachy for me.

And yeah, I get some comments about how people feel about certain issues. Its kind of cool to see what people think.

Cady Lola Cep said...

Wow. It's almost like I'm famous. I have someone I don't even know talking about me. Groovy.

I love your layout.

Kyla said...

wow thanks a ton for mentioning me! LOL it made my day! and your comment! comments always make my day!!

thanks for everything!

pookieface=] said...

love ur blog! it so random, and i heart ur layout. i almost got that one, but i didnt. And actually Neon Duck is writing a series, and its freaking awesome! so i told her she should post it, and she was all y would i want to do that. So yeah. =]