CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's not too lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MKAYYYYYY WELLLLLLLLLL today was kinda boring and shitty and all that jazz (I love saying all that jazz)

I hate summer. I'd rather be back in skl with the friendlies doing something. rather than just hanging out by the pool.


i guess that's why i started this blog but what in the helllllllllll...............i guess maybe i'll stop when school starts....... or whatever.......... who knows.

I miss J.......i wish he'd get his ass back home like SOON................stupid family, dragging him away and leaving me to occupy myself.................dammit.............oh well...........i forget when he's coming back but it's not all that long......... in real time...... in roxy time it's like forever.

sssssssssssss


roxyyyyyyyy♥

0 lovers & haters: