CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He's coming back in a week! IN A WEEK IN A WEEK IN A WEEK IN A WEEK!


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

oh yeah. by "he" i mean j. whose real name is jake. but anyway. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY! 

okayyyy. i guess i missed him more than i thought.

which is cool.

unfortunately, i won't be home in a week, i'll be two states away at the family reunion. which lasts a week in this family. really.

i hate family reunions. they're so miserable. and yet the whole clan keeps coming, year after year, sometimes with unrelated people, just to make each other miserable? WHY, I ASK YOU? WHY?

gah i'm so bored. somebody who has msn IM me. it's roxymotion@live.com

that's another good thing about jake coming back. he'll be able to be online all the time so i can im him whenever i want. 

i asked him if he's dating that girl he keeps talking about in his emails, and i have yet to hear a reply. 

COME ON JAKE, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!

so yeah. why are all my contacts offline? i know it's summer, but come on. i am so so so so so so bored. i think i'm going to watch friends on here. that's the great thing about the internet.

so feel free to bug me (CAMBRIA I MEAN IT!! haha. love youuuuuu.) . . . or whatever.


roxyyyyyyyyyyyy.

5 lovers & haters:

Rose Valentine said...

Summer IS super boring... ugh.

K♥R♥I♥S♥T♥I♥N said...

lol to be honest I think we all just reach that point in our lives where we are like "that's stupid, grow up" and yes it's true others like 20,30, and 40 year olds still live like kids and there is NOTHING wrong with that-for some it makes them a cool parent or just a awesome person in general to hang with.

~Kristin

Kat said...

Haha, excited for Jake's homecoming? Cause I'm not really getting that from the post.
And yeah, family reunions are the worst.

ellie said...

Darn....I love the name Jake.

I hope you two get caught up sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading & the comment.

Skippy said...

Family reunions are fun like the first three days. Fours days go by...six days(ugh so painfull), then you're done with bonding-time until the next Family reunion gose down.