CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

can't get it out of my mind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM SO DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

well kinda. i mean, it's not really my fault.

k. apparently joolz's boyfriend (erik) got ahold of my phone, or maybe carley's or ryan's, or my parents's ....... anyway, THE POINT IS, erik got my number and he's texting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my godddddddd. if joolz finds out...... or anyone else for that matter.....

i went to catholic church when i was little..... what are some of those prayers they say? hail marys or whatever?

i don't know. like a dead religious icon can help me.

anywho. it was totally innocent, i swear. we have this swingset in our backyard, and i was sitting on a swing doing nothing when my phone rang on the ground and i jumped and fell off the swing. i mean, my ringtone is "girlfriend" by avril lavigne and it's STARTLING when it suddenly bursts out of nowhere at top volume

HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE
HEY HEY YOU YOU I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

ANYWAY. so i flip it open. random number i've never seen before. text. so i open it (carefully, like it might explode --- how stupid am i? i mean, cringing as i open it doesn't mean it's going to eat my phone less, or something) and it's like, hey what's up?

me: uh yeah. who is this?

them: erik. joolz's friend.


Note the key use of the word "FRIEND". Back at Joolz's place he said he was her BOYFRIEND.

Ass.


me: oh. YOU. how'd you get my number?

erik: around. why?

me: because i want to know. it's my phone you're using up texts on.


I have unlimited texting. But he doesn't have to know that.


erik: oh. i can stop if you want.

me: it's okay. i just wondered where you came from.

erik: lol. well now you know. so what's up?



HE STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. And why in the world did I say "it's okay"? IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT "OKAY". I can just see what will happen if someone finds out. And what about J?

Okay, so yeah, I might, POTENTIALLY, harbor a small crush on my best friend. okay. I LOVE HIM. I mean, he's always there for me and all. plus he's reallyyyyyyyyyyyy cute.


me: nothing much. you?

erik: same. bored. got a myspace?

me: as far as you know.

erik: can i have it?

me: as far as you know.

erik: ok, fine. i can see you're busy. i'll ttyl.

me: sure. hasta la vista.

erik: yeah. you look really pretty with pink in your hair, by the way. bye.

me: yeah. i know, bitch.



Yes. I called him a bitch.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know what REALLY sucks? i just checked my sent stuff on my phone and i just found out he sent a picture of ME to his phone!!!!!!!! so he did get it off my phone after all!!!!!!

bastard.

i'm so torn between feeling giddy and fearing for my life. and thinking about j. i really wish he'd at least get online or something so i can talk to him. i mean, i need him to give me some advice, aside from my whole insane crush thing.

he'd probably just ask me what i was asking him for. "uh, rox. you can take care of yourself better than ten people can take care of you."

which is true. but still. THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS ANY EASIER!

my phone is never leaving my sight again. i'll glue it to my hand if i have to. goodnight people.

as far as you know.



roxymotion(is pissed)♥♣

5 lovers & haters:

Rose Valentine said...

Gosh, I really like your blog. Very interesting. It sounds like Erik has a thing for you...

Krosemarie said...

wow!! that really sounds tough!!! and if you really wanted to know some catholic prayers, you can always ask me, im catholic!! =)

Krosemarie

pookieface=] said...

jeezus!! i wish i had a guy who liked me that much!! I have one quick little question... were you at the pool on monday at like 8 ish??? cuz i was and i saw two girls, a blonde and a brunette standing by the snack area and they both had pink in their hair. jw, im NOT a stalker. For all i know, you could live in like Cali or sumtin. ok, ill shut up because now im talking to much. =]

Kat said...

Haha wow. Nice blog. That sounds pretty tough. Hope everything works out!

MoulinRougefan08 said...

wow that sux But i'm a little confused. Do u have a crush on Erik or ur Best Friend. And if it's ur best friend it's not the one thats dating erik.Is it? Cuz that would be kinda weried. I don't know My little brain can't consume so much info lol